Re-Plan City Life (RElevant Audience Plan Leading to Awareness Network forCIrcular Economy Use of Recycled TYre materials in city LIFE) is a project co-funded by the European Life20 programme, which aims to promote the use of materials derived from recycled tyres in different sectors, including construction, infrastructure and sport.
The project objectives will be achieved through the following activities:
- Establishment of working groups and definition of strategic actions
- Preparation of a Circular Economy MTR Plan (materials derived from recycled tyres)
- Realisation of GPP Guidelines and implementation models for the procurement process
- Creation of a web application
- Dissemination activities to promote solutions and stimulate interest and co-operation
- Training workshops
The project is coordinated by ETRA, European Tyre Recycling Association (France), and is implemented in partnership with Fondazione Ecosistemi (Italy), ITeC (Spain), IETU (Portugal), Città Metropolitana di Torino (Italy), Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya (Spain), Region of Crete (Greece), ANTEL (Italy), AITF (France), IASLIM (Slovenia), COMSA (Spain), KERIDIS (Greece), Politecnico di Turino (Italy), University of Torino (Italy).
- Raise awareness among PA technicians, stakeholders, policy makers on the use of recycled tyre materials (RTM) in construction, infrastructure and urban areas.
- Promote Circular Economy principles for MTR-derived materials in the urban environment.
- Develop and promote GPP guidelines in companies and public administrations.
- Increase the visibility of works made with RTM through a web application.
Lifetime: 01/01/2022- 30/06/2025
Website: under construction
Contact: Sabina Nicolella, Alberta Congeduti
Area: GPP – Acquisti sostenibili e circolari
Keywords: circular economy, GPP, recycled tyres, MTR